Please select your browser
To enable cookies in Firefox:
- Click the Menu icon located at the top-right of your browser
- Select Options / Preferences
- Select Privacy & security
- The Standard option should be selected to give reasonable security settings
- Select Only when Firefox is set to block known trackers
This allows normal "first-party" cookies that most websites rely on to work but blocks "third-party" tracking cookies which are often used by companies to track your behaviour across multiple websites.
- You can now close the Options tab and resume web browsing
Congratulations, you have just enabled cookies for Firefox!